Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : iNforma Nation being Rebirthed into My Need to Overcome Despair on a Notary Public Training & Education Journey

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

iNforma Nation being Rebirthed into My Need to Overcome Despair on a Notary Public Training & Education Journey

Having Invested Months Running on No Sleep, I Opted to Seek as Much Open Education and Free Training Sources as Possible. Wanting to Venture Further I Awaited Confirmation of the Reputable Companies in Place to Obtain Advanced Training Courses, Obtain My Certification and Become RON Certified on Two Different Platforms Just Days Before I Was Approved by SOS For Electronic Notary.

I Would Then Find My Self Short of LSA Training and Found EVERYONE Was Withholding the Key Loan Documents Package Explanations for a Paid Service. So I Searched Around to Find the Best Deal There as Well.

Armed With the Knowledge and Confidence to Officially be Eligible for Loan Signings I Was Not Even Upset When I Found Out That I Had to Individually Sign Up With Nearly 800 Companies, Many of Which Has Even Closed its Doors. I Also Was Encouraged and Expected to Sign Up For Said Signing Services to Even Have a Chance at a Obtaining a Signing.

I Have Touched Base With My Experience With the Reputable Directory Listing Sites! I Have Proof of 4 With Not Providing Services as Promised. I Also Opted Out of the NNA Training Due to Some Not Up to Standards Practices From Them as Well.

I am a Junior Developer Already and I Seen the Expectations of Becoming Technical and Positioning Ones Self as a Signing Service Instead I Was Quick to Get Myself in Position to Obtain Direct Connections With Some of the Mortgage Industry.

I Have Envisioned Providing Identity & Validation of Verification Services, Being a Document Controller and Producing Background Screens For Independent Contractors Only For a Fraction of the Cost! $39!

This Has Developed into an Education & Training Opportunity. As Well as a Hub For Notaries That Are Not So Technical. I am Registered With The State of West Virginia as a eLearning & Certificate Authority and Will be Issuing a Notarys Required x509 Certificates for the Public Information Interchange. I will Offer That For Around $49 Per Year!

I am Also Offering a Basic Listing On a Directory For Free!

Recently I Have Looked Back Into Credit Repair and Just Started spiritual-wise.org as a Udemy Affiliate LMS of My Top Instructors of Nearly 40,000 Courses. Launching My Reiki Healing Request Site and Local Birthing Doula Within the Next Week, Maybe Looking at a Month.