Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Becoming Notary Public...Now What? Loan Signing Agent Training & Networking w/ Signing Service

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Becoming Notary Public...Now What? Loan Signing Agent Training & Networking w/ Signing Service

On April 2nd. I Took a (RON) Remote Online Notary Certification. April 11th. I Then Took Training and Certification for a Loan Signing Agent. West Virginia Secretary of State Approved Me for Electronic Notary Work April 12th. and April 19th I Got Certified on the Pavaso Platform and Still Waiting For Invitation to Sign Up For Their Platform!

For Compliance with the Personal Information Exchange, on April 16th, I Obtained an Identrust Certificate. Most of the Hybrid Platforms Offering Contract Opportunities Require This or a Suggest a Few Certificate Authorities. Not too Much to Choose From and Not Knowing I Didn't Need This at All, Really!

The Platform I Went with Was a Recently Released Platform Offering More Payout and They Don't Even Recommend This Said Certificate. Instead Suggests Issues With the Identrust and Recommends a $40 Certificate with the Exact Same Purpose and Same Level Security and Validation! Yep, a x509 Certificate. I Even Found a Techie Offering One for $5! No, Not a Freelancer. This Guy Sold Software/Server.

Not Realizing I Was Literally Standing in An Open Field, Blindly Searching For Contracts. I Then Realize I Have to Sign Up For Up For Nearly 800 Companies to Even be Considered For Work! 

Wait...What?!

I Then Ventured Off to Reputable Business Directory Listings Sites to Get My Profile Started. I Was Pretty Excited About This. They Generally All Offer a Profile and The Premium Offering is Suggesting Contract Opportunities Through Sharing Your Profile With the Mortgage Industry. I Opted for the Free Profiles and Signed Up with the Signing Services Profiles Awaiting Leads. I Started Getting SMS Messages From Signing Order and  Snap Docs. Later I Came Back to These Profiles and Signed Up For Their Premium Service.

I Didn't Respond to Any at First Because I Hadn't Finished, in My Mind, Enough Training to be Confident With Any Signings Yet. This Was the Only Leads I Was Getting so I Went to Update My Profiles Thinking the Programing Was Filtering Different Terms and Not Considering Mine. I Found Not 1 But All of Them to be Fraudulent!

I Responded to A Couple Leads From Signing Services and Landed a Contract. I Had Messaged This Company Declining the Offer but Then I Scrounged the Internet and Purchased Different Loan Package Samples. I Eventually Replied That I Would Do Loan Signing via RON. Not Knowing What My Job Entailed I Spent ALL NIGHT Preparing Myself and They Didn't Even Offer a Normal Package. This Was For a Subordination Through TransStar National Title.  

Looking Further into This Even the Signing Services Were Ripping Me Off! An Attorney Has to Officiate All Signings as We Are an Attorney Only State! I Don't Know Why They Are Using My Data Though. Id Like to Know. Looking Further into This I Found Several People Complaining on the Forums About Similar or Same Subject Matter. 

Link to Press Release