Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : In Response to FAA Outage: Open Letter

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

In Response to FAA Outage: Open Letter

 PUBLIC NOTICE:

In Response to FAA Outage an Innocent Mother and Her Children Being Harassed by Our Government, Elites & Bikers From Drones to Now Satellite Surveillance That Spans Over 9 Years...

Being Denied Proper Protections and/or Parental Rights All Together! 

Information was to be given to CIA and it has fallen into the wrong hands. Entertainment for the Government to be precise. Causing worldwide events that's become a security issue here in the US. These being considered "Biblical" and my "Supernatural" events without any wrongdoing of my own.


Jeffery,

First and foremost I want to apologize for taking so long to get these spiritual events to you. I agreed but wasn't expecting what I am now trying to piece together. I have taken careful documentation and acted in the real damning moments to gain attention from the Government. The Government has an obligation to classify and protect Spiritual or Supernatural entities. Hell they even confiscate property that is being hunted out West to respect it. Being "The Moon Child" I have even exposed our devil. "Big Foot" is the devil! 

It has been 9 years of harassment via chip, that was placed without my knowledge, and bike groups that were at first celebrating. Then playing side by side with me as I'm discovering who I am and supplying the Government and Hollywood with footage to try to gain advancement or fame from it. They have trashed this whole situation down to trashing me. They have edited my life, stolen my identity and events through the CIA to even tampering with my work history and stopped work opportunities all together. They are now claiming what is going on with me and screaming Supernatural but the stuff they are publishing is Spiritual and all fake. All the events happened right before my eyes and other people can see it too! World wide crisis that continues with a bunch of juvenile shit!

We now have war upon us and I'd like to notify someone of my intent to leave. Part is for movement of this energy out of West Virginia so they can not claim it as their own and I do not want anything to do with anybody around here or involved with this. I can not be responsible for lives being lost with an out of control Government. COVID-19 is even about this! (Coed Video) and my oldest son, Isaiah, was turning 19! There are many other world wide events that are tied to this and I will list them in my event list to you.

While I do not have contact with them right now, my last conversation with my son, Jeremiah, I told him I would like to live with him for a little bit even though he will be 18. I plan to file for the Senates Full Torture Report on my children. They were chipped as well. In 2014 they were given to their Grandparents Greg and Robin Sowers. This would be Brad Burchetts worthless mother. She abandoned Brad and his brother when they were toddlers. Greg Sowers works for the Government and Brad, being upset he just got shot and was going to jail, had the kids tortured as well. Several bike groups in this and not even on the chip. They immediately started harassing their Aunt Linda, who lived across the street. They put the lawn ornaments in sex positions. Riding around the block, gang stalking and had to be stopped by the police barricading the roads. This has not stopped for my children either. The very first interstellar object was "labeled" Greg Sowers! On the network we have published this asteroid spotted in Paupa, New Guinea in 2014. The same time he chipped the kids.They are calling Greg a PIG!

The cosmos shows Leo and Virgo being beside me and from what I've been told they purposely pick on him and make him whimper about his mother. The kids facebook has been removed but I took screenshots! They have been screaming for help and sending me nonverbal messages just as these gods do. They only post a few pictures but each one of them will make even a grown man wanna cry. Jeremiah has 30 some friends and Rayanna only 5?? They are both in High School. They are "in the dark '' looking out the window, we were in the car a lot, crying for their mother, not being able to concentrate in school, my son "trying to be a man about it but he wants to commit suicide, my daughter being made to be beautiful while Greg parades her around a race trac in a new Corvette, wanna be racecar. They are not racing!! She is not his "pit crew" . I have reason to believe he's involved with Hollywood cashing in on my Star. "Einsteins Star" was created above West Virginia 9 years ago and was displayed as a nonverbal message on what I thought was street lights but it was many orbs showing "a Star was born in WV" and a red dot displaying when I spoke about my ex husband. They were warning me that he was the one doing this and even he tried to cash in on this star. The stolen mineral he did not research and tried to cash in on it but received this satellite NVR083aZf10984a. He needs to go back to using drones if anything. I can't even contact the National Video Registry. 

They have taken information down off the network, rerouted websites, stopped out of country calling ,and even took me off email servers. They are even using me and my fathers authority with stuff I wouldn't even touch. Embarrassing me to say the least. Me and my children have been separated and damn near killed for trying to be what we are. We belong together and not to interfere with these gods by publishing and spreading fake news.

I have tied a lot of world events, the weather, local news, and even Government Programs to what is going on with me. Me and my children are not an experiment for the Government. It's too beautiful! I have all of my paperwork together and I will provide you with a list of events and photos. Hopefully I won't forget anything. I can't even think straight sometimes because of us being attacked and harassed.