Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : I Have Physical Evidence That Deserves Scientific Study

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

I Have Physical Evidence That Deserves Scientific Study

I Have Physical Evidence That Deserves Scientific Study...

and a Proper Investigation on Entities Whom Generally Do Not Get Questioned. The CIA, CPS and Pagans Bike Group Fabricated and Staged All Phenomena in Relation to Myself and My 4 Children. I Have Major Events & Natural Disasters Tied To Me.

I Have Reason To Believe That the Reason They Have Not Visited the Moon Since 1972 is Because it is Infact an Orb and Debunking What is Believed to Be "Big Foot"

The Moon Glows but There Is No Sun Behind It but It Can Be Seen Sometimes During the Day at Various Hours and Being Transparent.

"The Man on the Moon"& "The Dark Side of the Moon"

This is Also Connected With Me at Age 14 on a Church Hayride. I Saw What Appeared to be a "Funky Fetus" in an Orb That Took Up Half of the Night Sky...

Xavier Alexander Was Born Right in Front of My Face... Its Personal Protection, Folks in Relation to
"The Royal Family" Yeah I Suppose I'm Related but Have Received No Royalties. I'm Homeless!