Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : To Gus The Boy Without A Voice

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

To Gus The Boy Without A Voice

...feel it, believe it! 
Y E S! Lil man, I see that high 5 👋 right to ya with the/alllriighttt just a gleamin across that beautiful face! 

It’s safe to say now, I was the “strange lady” who spoke to opposing parties. 
(not knowing who it was for a while. I sat quiet, merely observing the situation, ear hustling in the lobby for the next couple hours until I left.) This was during a prior hearing of yours. This hearing was projected like the father was being a non compliant abuser. I seen the documentation proving otherwise a reasonable acceptance for father not being present. 

To think I was supposed to be a sitting in on a completely different case this day...

I found a sense of urgency to reply to this groups conversation. By now, I was really fired up from hearing such irrelevant facts surrounding this young child. My heart was aching for this little boy, GUS...This was the local child I heard over Easter dinner! as the boy without a voice. This is what ultimately led me to seek the underlying truths in this case. As instructed, I became searching social media for...

“The Little Boy Without A Voice.”

I kindly informed her, I was a Federal District Leader for Families, Civil Rights... CHILD ADVOCATE that felt the need to be this little guys voice in the times ahead! 

Mouths dropped and the only response I received from this lady and Aunti, from Florida was... 

“FYI..they broke in my house to take thoes photos!!!” 

U N B E L I E V A B L E

I reassured this lady that now I really didn’t have concerns on what should be appropriate. As I walked out the door, I looked at this being the portrayed victim and brought her out of town relatives for support, nonetheless. 

I FEEL THE NEED TO BE HEARD...

“I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT BOGUS STORIES YOU HAVE... 
(now I’m starting to get it! **thinking to myself** Please tell me this familys own selfishness doesn’t become the main focus, as I process what I’m hearing)

...This hits a lil to close to home for me to remain silent on. Finding myself up close and personal to the unjust actions while dealing with Child Protective Services. I’m advocating against these CRIMINALS!

Just Know, I Will Be Speaking, Writing, Fighting, on behalf of this lil fella! He deserves more than this...I don’t know him personally and only remember trailing thru grade school, behind his father...

HE DESERVES, AT THE VERY LEAST, A VOICE IN THIS!!”
I been following the group and briefly spoke to father about sending some key documents so I could gather my fellow advocates and resources to assist in any possible way. 

They got lost in cyber space :( 
(never arrived, please send to iNforma@hughes.net

Double 👋 Back To Ya GUS... Sending XoXo ur way Pal! 

Keep ur heads up, reach out to me if/when you like. Would love to gather for coffee to discuss further. Rest knowing there ARE options and you have a leg up with the incredible trail of documentation. There is light at the end. EXPECT to loose at the State Level. Few have received truth. Doesn’t mean we are not going to try! We will fight a ferocious fight! But TOGETHER we can/will start a sound strategy to fight back with a direct appeal on any matter.

Demand Accountability! 

Vacating to FEDERAL COURT may be the route to go. They are in clear violation of Federal Laws! 

Kangaroo Court only wins through illegal contracts and your consent. 

...friendly reminder, keep a wide eye and be very aware of the trolls lingering, be sure not to feed them, keep them out!


 #motivateme #iNforma #taken #legalkidnap #medicalkidnap #GetGusHome