Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : India is Deeply Rooted Spiritual People. Im German & Dutch?

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

India is Deeply Rooted Spiritual People. Im German & Dutch?

Having That Mineral Sent to My Yard Tells Me Something Very Spiritual That We Simply Won't Acknowledge. I Believe We Were to Make a Connection Having Affiliates of the Government Involved. We Are Not Quite There and I'm Embarrassed of Their Actions. This Leaves Me to Figure Out What to Do For Myself If the Government Wants to Ignore it, Absolutely Fine. Wait till You Hear About the Rest of My Families Association w/ This Stuff. All of Which I've Kept to Myself Until Confidential Informants Let Me Know Who They Were. Then I Told Them Too Much I Suppose!

I'm Stuck Here. I'm Pretty Much the Same Force Field For Both Spiritual and Supernatural. 5 or 6 Major Events Have Played Out in My Life. From About Age 14. The Government Exposes Aliens When Something Happens w/ Me. I Believe in Christ and Demonic Entity's and I Am Not One Sidded. I Fully Believe and Hoheartly Respect Both Sources. I Have Not Got to Tell My Entire Story. I Was Hoping to Have Some Insite on the Governments Agenda. I Will Eventually Tell Most of it and Hope They Don't Block My Site! This Can't Be Another Conspiracy Theory or Me Being Deemed Crazy, Even! They Already Have Access to Verify Such. With Recent Events. I Basically Have to Beg For Attention? No I Will Not. It Was Different w/o Their Involvement. I Knew I Was Really Spiritual and Saw Signs Everywhere! I Just Didn't Figure it All Out Till Now.

Now On With Being Spiritual and My Ultimate Duty.... As I Feel Obligated. To Conjoin, Appropriately! Now That it's Been 9 Years, I Need to Make Some Acceptable Change Near Me if Their Not.. I'm Currently Debating Adding Reiki and Shamanic to My Knowledge. Widely Accepted, Indeed! I Could Possibly Heal Things. Not Like Christ but Through Japanese Teachings w/ a Reiki Master or Teacher and Shamanic Teachings. Will This Affect My Alteady Super Close Affiliation w/ Our Beliefs? Im a Little on the Fence.

Nothing Has Pointed Me to Other Beliefs Just Me Worried About the Current Situation. I Have Seen Christ and A Couple Different Demomic Entity's! Christ Has Even Visited My Eldest Son! Demonic Entity's, Just Me and My Father Have Associations.

Since Having These Affiliates in My Life, This Has Put Me at a Stand Still and I'm Not Able to Devote My Attention to What's Real and Right in Our Faces! This Has to Change. I Just Don't Know What to Do at This Point. I Definitely Don't Deserve This Harrassment and Gang Stalking Even For the Evil Actions of Mine When I Was Loosing My Kids. Horrible Things I Only Did to Myself. Not Involving Anyone Else. I Just Admitted to All This Spiritual/Supernatural Stuff and Expected Someone to Get Their Higher Power Involved. They Were to Busy Hiding Their Tortoure on Me and Being Jelous of So Many Events in My Life. Why? Not the Mind Behind it. This Was For All of Us. Some Just Chose Not to Adhere to the Messages