Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Out of This World - You Do Not Belong Here - Spiritual or Aliens, Maybe!

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Out of This World - You Do Not Belong Here - Spiritual or Aliens, Maybe!

 It Has Been Several Years Since I Found This and We Do Not Have Anything Like it. You Hear About the Government w/ Secret Weapons but Not Something Like This! I Have Yet to Hear From Our Government. They Opened Session Seeking More Info and They Have Yet to Receive Anything or be in Contact w/ Me. They Are Ignoring Me.




The Day I Found This Was Really Strange. I Was Sent to it. It Was Not Found At My Feet. I Just Knew Where it Was. Not Where I Was Standing but About 50 Yards to the Left Side of the House and Near Mid Stairs I Believe. I Stepped Outside the Door Stood There Staring into the Sky and Something Guided Me Straight to it! Immediately Took Pictures Posted it On Facebook, Twitter and Tagged Many People and Organizations. Nobody Responded. Upon My Own Research I Was At Least Able To Verify its Origins. Belonging to India. Now I KNOW They Are Spiritual but I Have No Ties to This Country or its People. I Haven't Even Visited This Place Before So I Know They Didn't Do It Either.

It's Something Bigger but What or Who is it? I Believe in Aliens But I Do Not Believe it's Another Being w/ Big Eyes and a Funny Shaped Head. Maybe its a Disguise From Our Spiritual World When Things Aren't Going to Their Expectations or When Curiosity Arrives. That to Me is More Believable! I am Spiritual as in I Believe With All My Might and Respect the Source But I am No Where Near One Sidded Nor Do I Plan On Making a Decision of Siding Chosing One Over the Other. Got a Whole Lot of Righteousness and a Pretty Much Even Being Demonic. Strange Things Have Happened to Me Since Around Age 14 But Until Recent Events I Did Not Know What it Was. I Kept This To Myself. All I Know is Both Christ and the Devil Are Very Real and They Do Exist Among Us.  I Have Witnessed Both! I Can't Comprehend the Two Being Together for I Always Believed in Heaven or He'll. Not Together?! 

I Was Being Harassed Dealing w/ Some Not So Pleasant People Claiming to be the Government When I Found This, But They Are Not! I Do Believe They Have Ties w/ Government Though. Jealous Over My Demonic Events and They Thought the Mineral  Was Worth $$ or THEY Could Get the Attention From Hollywood's Elite. Come to Find Out it's Only Worth Around $200. It Means A Lot More to Me Than That. With an a Event Like Such One Wouldn't One Assume Protections From Our Government? Not What I Just Dealt With. I've Been in Limbo About the Details On What Just Happened to Me and Sadly I Do Not Have a Specific Answer. The Government Does! They Are Withholding Truths That Lie Behind This. They Have Been Throwing All Kinds of Surveillance On That Stuff For Decades Now. I Know That They Know. They Have Equipment That Finds The Energy Source. 

Now If This is as Spiritual As I Think it is Then Why the Silent Treatment? More Jealousy? We All Should Be Estatic Over This Find and to Be Ignoring Such an Event, How Could They Be So Deaf, So Blind and Still Believe That This is OK? I Wouldn't Be That Dumb. That Stuff is Too Real and Way Too Powerful For Anyone To Be Making Decisions Above What's Really Going On. An Indication to Join Forces? AND This Happened to Me? Definitely Not OK. I Deserve to Know What This is About. It's Obviously a Powerful Message Even if I am a "Just a Girl From Preston County" I Think That Mineral Speaks A Completely Different Message. It Just Don't Have Anything to Do w/ You. 

I Sense This As a Communication Tool and "a Gift of Gratitude" Why Am I the Only One Trying to Communicate? 

If it is Indeed Aliens They Can Come Get Me Any Time Now. I'm Ready to Go. I Keep Asking But Nothing Ever Shows Up or Responds to Me. Maybe I'm Suppose to Be the First Person to Truly Communicate w/ Our Friends. I Would Be the One! Not Intimidated At All! Even if I Knew My Chances Might Not Be So Great of a Successful Meeting. Some of That Stuff is Scary and I Mean Scary! Even if It's Not Trying to Harm You Will Scare You! That's What I See is Happening w/ the Government. They Are Geeked Out Over This and It's Funny! They Just HAD to Be Nosey Right?! It's Not Our Place to Monitor its Behavior Though. We Are Not the Higher Power.

Posted On My WV Biker Chick Facebook Group & Reddit.