Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Imprisoned in My Own Home - Confidential Informants Torture via Chip

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Imprisoned in My Own Home - Confidential Informants Torture via Chip

 I'm Being Imprisoned in My Own Home Being Controlled by Our Governments Affiliates. I Do Not Stop Talking to These People All Day Long. Steadily Harassing Me. They Control My Body Movements, Making My Nerves Misfire. They Adjust My Body Temperature & Burn Me to the Point of Welts Present. They Project Imaging thus Disrupting My Connections w/ Spiritual Beings. 

I Have Only Been Trying to Get a Business Up and Running. Not Bothering Anybody. I Live 33 Miles From Home and Do Not Associate w/ Any Groups of People, Just a Few Family Members. I Can Not Function at Times Let Alone Bootstrap Any Business or Be in Public Really. They Have Only Slowed Me Down. They Will Not Stop Me. They Have Messed Up My Skin & I Do Not Look Like I Use to. It Has Been 10 Years Also.

Thankfully My Mother Assumed I Was Out of My Mind and to Protect Me She Did Everything For Me For About 2 Years. Cooking, Shopping, Driving. I Was Debilitated. Bedridden For Nearly 5 Years Now.

More Than 5 Years Later. No Response From the Government so I Must Develop Something Out of These Events. Conjoining, Opening Opportunity For Others to Connect w/ the Source. I'm Not Begging For Their Attention. I've Only Suggested What is Being Sent Telepath w/ No Real Conversation. Just Harassment From Pagans Claiming to be CIA  Agents With Visions of Instant Wealth and Being Jealous of Me.

People Win the Lottery Everyday! This Has Never Happened and it is Valuable! I'm Direct to the Source. A Druid, Was Born Right in Front of My Face as a Child! I Am The Moon Child! No Effort On Their Part and Being Denied Any Access to Our Government. Since When Do We Have to Go Through an Informant to Speak to Anybody, a Jealous One At That. Several Big Events Have Happened to Me & They Refuse to Pass Information to Where it Needs to Go.

Think I'm Being Ignored by the Government, So I'll Write About it. Start Documenting All This And Hope They Don't Censor it. I Didn't Believe These Types Of Incidents Were to Be Published but I Have No Other Choice Right Now. That Mineral Being Sent to Me Was a Communication Tool w/ No Protections or Acknowledgements For Our Higher Power by Our Local Governments Confidential Informants. This Stuff is to be Classified and Protected! They Do Everything Else. 

I've Gathered Various Sources of Information For Self Help For Parents Going Through The Same Thing as Myself. Pro Se is the Only Real Way to Beat This. Attorneys Just Do Not Fight the State. They Are All in On it Together!