Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : FCK CPS - Dispositioned Family - No Reunification to My Rights Being Taken

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

FCK CPS - Dispositioned Family - No Reunification to My Rights Being Taken

 

How I Lost My Children & Reasoning Behind FCK CPS Logo.

Oldest Son, Born in 2001 
Was Taken to My Spiritual God Parents For Safety Concerns. 
This Stemming From His Fathers Death w/ The Government Involved. Right After Funeral in Mc Donald's Parking Lot We Were Hollered At By Persons That We Attempted to Barricade From Funeral Home. I Immediately Took My Son To Brookhaven and Away From These Threats. This Is Where He Will Remain Until Adulthood. Temporary Guardianship Was Given and I Could Access My Son At Anytime So For A Long While I Would Spend My Time Traveling Virginia to West Virginia. I Still Had The Two Babies To Care For In Virginia Also.

Two Middle Children , Son & Daughter Born in 2005 & 2006 
Remained Jurisdiction of Virginia Even Though I Was Trying to Bring Them Home. I Would Have To Immediately Return Them If I Was Called By Officials to Come Back to State Lines. Their Father and I Had Joint Custody w/ Him Being the Primary Caretaker. Then He Got Put In ICU For a Gun Shot Wound So His Mother Went and Filed For Emergency Custody. CPS Did Not Investigate My Family.
This is Where They Would Remain Until Adulthood. I Had "Open Visitations" But We Only Had Phone Conversations. I Was To See My Son On His 17th. Birthday. We Snuck Around To Do This. I Have Yet To See My Daughter. CPS Gave These Two Children To Grandparents And Did Not Take Consideration For Mothers Care. Their Grandparents Will Remain Custody Until These Two Become Of Age.

Youngest Daughter, Born in 2015
Turning Two I Got Pulled Over With Baby In Car & I Had Illegal Paraphernalia and The Owner Of The Vehicle Had A Loaded Pistol In Glovebox. I Was Reported To Have Abandoned My Daughter But My Father Was On Scene Before I Got Arrested. Her Care, Custody, and Control Was Taken Care OF. CPS Opened Case Even Though There Was Unsubstantiated Evidence From Her Birth and I Immediately Straightened Up. I Invited Myself To Initial Meet Which Was At My Fathers And Made Sure They Could Could Tell I Was Paying Attention To Everything! When I Was Proposed The Court Documents There Were Lies That I Ask To Change To Truth Before I Would Sign. This Is Where They Started Retaliating On Me. An Emergency Order Being Taken To Court Months After The Fact? There Were No Impending Dangers To Proceed With Court Action. I Passed Every Drug Screening From Third Party Services and the Court House, Testing Me Also. I Addressed Everything By Letter and Even Checked CPS Procedures & Guidelines. They Were Not Following or Trying To Unite Parents. They Were Seeking To Terminate My My Parental Rights The Entire Time. CPS Frauded My Entire Case. She Has Been Adopted By Step Mother and Father Have Full Custody Of Her. Case is Done But I'm Still Not Allowed To See Her For The Time Being.

While Trying To Gain Some Rights to These Children I Discovered a Mass Amount Of People Who, Just Like Me, Are loosing Their Children For No Reason. Neglect is Not Abuse and Oftentimes Used To Have a Strong Court Case. Forced Adoption is Real! The Government is Messing With Homeschool Families, Native, Cloth Diaper Parents and These Are GOOD FAMILIES. With The Drug Offences You Have Criminals That Are Taken And Just Drug Through The Mud By CPS. This Group Of Parents is Growing and Pissed Off That This Is Happening Anywhere Close To What I Just Experienced. CPS Is Put In Place To Protect Children Not Kidnap. Yes This Is Legal Kidnap!

Having Lived 6 Years Being Tortured By Ones Self I Slowly Started Loosing My Mind. To A Point I Did Things That Even I Don't Want to Admit. I Just Cant Comprehend Not Having Control of Yourself & Disturbing, Evil Actions. I Have Also Developed ADHD and Now Have a Gene Deficiency. Taking Me 5 Years to Become Myself Again. 

"CPS Put a Restraining Order On Me" I Say This But Have Not Yet Seen Her. I Do Not Harass Her or Stalk Her but If I Ever Do, I Would Even Call 911 Myself to Report Incident. Just So She Cant and It Would Be Really Funny. That to Me is Worth 72 hrs. In Jail. I Can Not See My Children Until They Become Of Age. By Then They Will Resent Me. So I'm Living Out My Life Lost! Not Knowing What To Do With Myself With Out Them So I'm Going To At Least Cuss Them! This is Generally the Type Of People CPS is Targeting and the Numbers Are Sickening. Hats to You For Being Evil! Family's Belong Together. Neglect is Not Abuse! CPS is Not Taking Initiative to Investigate Each Case or Even Work With the Family at Anytime During the Process. They Are Basically a Case Manager, Reporter to the Courts and Pass it Off to a 3rd. Party to Just Supervise Visits. That's Not Nearly Enough Especially If They Are Separating the Family. Must Be Pretty Severe. They Are Also Taking Kids & Placing w/ Other Family Members. You Would Think This Was a Good Idea But Its Totally Separating the Family Because You Are Not Allowed to Be Around Them w/ No Anticipation of Reunification. I'm Sure Spiritually This Is Unacceptable. That One of Our Purposes Here On Earth.

Ready to Rally