Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Discovering Moon Child - a Star Was Created Above WV - Mineral Obtained

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Discovering Moon Child - a Star Was Created Above WV - Mineral Obtained

Energy is Being Created in Preston County and it Even Shows on Satellite Maps. It Appears That They Are Inscribing On the Earth. I See Pictures, Or Crop Circles Rather.  Basically Describing What's Happening Now.

I Was Sent a Mineral w/ What Appears to Have Been Lasered. Posted a Photo On Facebook and Sent to West Virginia University's Geo Department and Tagged Several People On Twitter. Upon Research My Findings Were its Origins Belong to India. They Want Something From Me. They Are Interacting With Me.


AND


I Created a Star, Dancing in the Car, in the Church Parking Lot. “a Star Was Created Above West Virginia” - a Post From NASA, I Believe. The Evidence of This 2018 While I Was In The Hospital. I Even Showed My Nurse. In the Lights Read...⭐ 🎂 WV but The Shape of Our State. The Intelligence Committee Has Opened Question. They Have Since Removed Any Proofs Something Unexplainable Happened to My Insides. Something Infused. Something Truly Moved Me.


I've Been Given the Keys to the Universe and Going to Use My Gifts to Communicate and Interact w/ Whatever Entity's May Surround Me. Christ and the Damn Devil, Himself... Among Others. I've Witnessed Both and Respect the Source. 


I'm Not Turning My Back On it Even When No So Good Things Have Happened to Me, Unbelievable huh! I Know That I Need It. It Has Attached to Me, Made Me Transition by Taken Possession of Me. Don't Worry I'm Not Aggressive I Just Blacked Out Only a Couple Times Now but I am Fully Functioning. I Even Drove My Vehicle 1/2 Mile Before Pulling Into Alley Way! Parking My Vehicle Alongside a Building Really Awkward, Like I Was Trying to Hide or Something but I Was Only Confused, Not Scared.