Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Becoming WV Biker Chick - Bad Business - My Corporate America Envision Failed Me

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Becoming WV Biker Chick - Bad Business - My Corporate America Envision Failed Me

 Right Now I'm Exposing My Crazy Life on iNforma Nation as West Virginia Biker Chick and It Really Became Just That When the Mineral and Star Was Happening I Changed My Screen Name to a Hashtag That I Came Up w/ Back in 2017 and It Would Have to be Another Trying to Stake Claim in it. I Already Belong to a Bike Group & They Do Not Have the Reputation Like The One I am Dealing With. Opportunity Has Been Given and the Answers Are in. There NOTHING That Comes Close to Me. Competitions OVER.



Tortured by Our Government


My Story is Not Over Yet but Deserves a Place for Others to Experience So They Can Make a Connection. Harassment From the Government Can Stop. I Have Been Screwed Over by Our Government For Nearly 15 Years Now and I've Become WV Biker Chick Facing These People and Now Exposing the Moon Child. There is a Place For Me and I Believe I Have Established Myself in a Respectable Manner. I'm Not Bad Business I Just Like to Ride! I Now Know Why I Named My Blog Annoited Touch, Spelled Wrong but That Was the Thing Back Then. I Focused My Attention on Bootstrapping Business. That's Exactly What Was Going On In My Life So I Spent a Lot Of Time Obtaining Resources and Sharing. This Blog Focusses its Attention on Free Amazon e-Books, Business Resources & Help Guides.

Even Being Harassed by Others I've Completed What I Set Out to Do and Made Additions to My Newfound Way of Life. Who Knows What I Will Develop Into but I'm Going to Make the Best of It and Do a Good Job With it, I'm Sure!

Recently Endorsing Kratom as Detox Doc, A Fictitious Character on My Blog, After Dr. Phil Interview. Marketing for Opioid Intervention Because I Lived the Experience & This Stuff Works Minimizing Detox. CPS Forced Me Off My Prescription Medicine. All With a Natural Substance That is Not a Drug. Its Related to the Coffee Plant. UnBeLefable Greens! I Have Opened My Platforms as Spiritual Advisor and Conjoining My Own Ventures Together Forming Enterprise or Maybe a Corporation One Day. Who Knows. For Right Now I Am Going to Separate My Blog and Make Landing Pages to Describe These Events & Tailor a New Site to WV Biker Chick. Intentions On Selling Kratom & Vapes. Maybe An Adult Store I Haven't Researched the Demand Yet So I'm Not Sure.

I've Established Myself and Maintaining a Corporate America Envision but I Really Don't Think it Will be Nearly That Big .With What I Have Involved in My Life. Its Pretty Simple. Hey, a Girl Can Have Big Dreams, Right!

I Think I'm Going to Make Landing Pages For This Stuff So It Doesn't Clash w/ What I Already Have. Maybe Continue Blogging. I'm Not Sure. I Have Other Things in the Works So I'm Not Focusing on This.



West Virginia Biker Chick