Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Open Letters: Spinal Fluid 05.24.22

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Open Letters: Spinal Fluid 05.24.22

Do You Have Info That Verifies A Direct Connection to the Universe, Meaning Testing Spinal Fluid?? 


I Saw on a Documentary Somewhere and I Have Had 2 and Recently Discovered a Major Connection to be the Purest Form of Such through Love and an Incredible Bond With My Offspring, Even Being Displaced! If So, Please Verify this Data Out of Country or the Quantum Computing Databases and NOT the United States. I'm About to Expose Some Twisted Shit and Proclaim Some Serious Revelations. It's the Beginning of the End but Yet Again a Lesser Power Has the Ability to Convince Authorities to Permit Yet Another Coverup! They Are STUCK and Willing to Do Anything to Shine Like I Do! This Will Be a Conspiracy Theory That Will Eventually Have Catastrophic Disasters That No One, Including Myself, Can Fix! Person's Are Already Claiming Radiation Burns From Another Entity. They Have Not Come in Peace This Time! They Are Surrounding Governments because No One Else Is. They Have Come to Respect and Protect Me and Trying to Get the Attention of All and Expose Me For What I Really Am. Before My Time is Up, if They Don't Kill Me, I Will Expose Details About Natural Phenomena and Natural Disasters in Relation to This because I Believe Person's, Just Like Myself, Deserve the Truth. Especially if We Are Indeed On the Brink of War.


"I Am War!"Stated in the Summer of 2020, When They Damn Near Killed Me and I Posted the Picture of a Mineral Found but Not Native to WV, Now Known to Have Come From India! Either a Sign to be With ISIS, I Spoke About This Too or Trying to Get Us to Come Together With Wreckless, Their Source of Energy. His Origins are India! I Know This Is Suppose to be Highly Classified and I Will Not Encourage Any More Threats to My Children. We Do Not Deserve to be Harassed or Threatened by Persons Who Are Supposed to be Respecting and Protecting Something of Great Importance.


They Have Covered My Life Up and Now Trying to Replace My Existence and Data With Another Quite Similar, Disgusting Life Due to a Personal Relation & Past Life, Which is Also Covered and She is Obsessed Over Him and My Own Family is Jealous of Me and My Father...This Being At the Hands of My Previous Husband Alongside Our Very Own Government being the CIA or CPS. Most Would Not Investigate or Fight Either of These 2 Because Here in the US it is Our Biggest Industry. Kelsey Wants to be the Forefront of it All and is Pretty Damn Close to it!


Beginning Nov/Dec 2018 (a Star Was Created and They Claimed This After I Gave Them the Info but It Has to Do With My Son, Jeremiah and Myself in their torture the Pics Posted on FB) In January, Being Admitted For Schizophrenia, The Man I Was Sleeping With Was Molesting Me in My Sleep and When They Mentioned Thug Passion, I Started Getting Wired Up and Snapped! I Wanted Them to Party With Me Instead of Mark and I Thought He Was Faking Being Asleep So I Started Hitting Him. He Called My Mother and She Got a Mental Health Warrant Out On Me. I Found My First Cross On the Hospital Floor! One Was Given to Me by a Homeless Man and Another by a Man I Had an Orgy With. Given This Credible Information To Who I Was Suppose to I Requested the Attention of Those in Position in my Given Area because of the Severity of the Situation and Mysterious Appearances at the Hospital That They Are Now Reinacting and Claiming Have Done This Imaging Themselves and Person's Twin Brother being Sent in After I Ask to be Verified by His Brother!!!!They Should have Immediately STOPPED Knowing that Higher Power Was Involved! I Was Telling Them "To Get in My Face!" And "Let's That Real Shit Play Out!" I'm Not of Their Kind (they say I'm a different kind of illuminati??) but I Already Belong to a Bike Group and Will Not Because They Are Piggy Backing The Pope and Our Very Own America's Cult but Using Devices to Replicate Mine and Wreckless Energy. I Don't Know That Man. (You Can't FAKE That Real Shit and I Said Several Times, "Let That Real Shit Okay Out!") "Because He's (Kelsey) So Sexy and Jealous and That He Has Been Doing Paganism For 20 Years and Nothing Has Happened Until His Ex Wife Appeared!! "I'm Not Sexy or Beautiful" Also Being Denied Access to Foreign Rights and Proper Protections and Connections. Refused a Good Position in Most Major Areas but I Have a Damn Good IQ and Even Shunned From the Music Industry but They Made My "Sweet Dreams" Remix Their Ringtone?! I Used Glow Stix and Sang and Danced for 2 Years Straight Dealing With This. There Are Even Songs Out With My Zodiac in Them. Is That Hollywood or the Music Industry Messing With Me?! Pandora is Even Being Controlled by Someone Involved in My Favor! They Demand Custody of Me and Have Juvenile Shit Claiming Stake in My Legacy! I Have Prominent Markings on My Body both Before and During Each One Took Possession of Me and Displayed Through Projected Imaging I Fully Transitioned and Got a Scratch Mark on My Left Rear.  I Suppose Exactly Who Was Doing This. But WAY BIGGER and Are Going to Try to Debunk Everything Because They Do Similar With Their Equipment but I Know the Difference. These Events They Are Trying to Silence. I Have Physical Evidence That Deserves Scientific Study! There Are Hearts & Crosses Being Displayed and Given to Me by Random People but This All Started on a Church Hayride and the Dark Energy Doesn't Want to Scare Me. It's So God Damn Beautiful but Yet Really Dark. Mysterious Flowers, My Favorite Actually Appeared in 2 Different Places. I Posted a Picture of a DOG With a Heart on it's Side (at my Aunt Debbies Home, She Has a Sixth Sense Too)  Know Who They Are


"Houston, We Have a Problem!"

...So You Want Me to Tell You a Story!??? Only if I'm ALLOWED! Better Yet Before This Spirals Down Even More Outta Control Just Get That Damn Data. It DOESN'T MATCH and Our Higher Power is NOT HAPPY...MOTHER NATURE is NOT HAPPY! I Have No Control of This and Obviously Neither Do They.  These Few People Are Causing a Major Disturbance, Altering Our Very Own Reality, While I Have Created The Most Beautiful Love Story, Broken World Records and Made History Ten Times Fold! I Was the Beginning of the New World Order...a Natural Pagan, a Much Needed Witch, Yes a REAL Witch but Does Not Practice. My Other Markings Depict "Leader" So I'm Not Suppose to Practice. I'm to Powerful. I'm Suppose to Support SOMETHING but the Energy I Just Ran Through Is Mostly Juvenile Shit and I'm "Not Being Recognized" Saying it's What I Confessed to but It's Really Having Thought With Access and Operation Already in Place, That They Can and Will "REPLACE" Every Area of Me and Making Themselves Appear WAY BIGGER Than They Actually Are "for Intimidation"  and Ultimately Be Me! Suppose to Have Demon's and They Do NOT Make Anyone Crazy, Well...Just...Turned On and Only in Protection! I'm a Mother to 4 Natural Born Children...but PARENTS NONE! 


I Did Not Abandon Any of My Children. The Care / Custody / and Control of All of them and Were Well Taken Care of. I Even Had Physical Custody, Not Legal, of My Younger Brother Only 4 Years Younger Than I at Age 16! He Just Recently Claimed His Own Life Of An Apparent Overdose. I Do Not Have to Worry About Him Anymore. I Want to Believe He Got to Be a Pagan Anyways and He is Dancing in the Sky For Me Among Our Elders!