Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Open Letter to Military Investigative Officer 03.07.23

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Open Letter to Military Investigative Officer 03.07.23

Airforce Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI)

Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) 1111

US Army Criminal Investigation Division (325) 840

US Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS) 878

US Marshall Service (USMS) 777



I have attempted to contact several government agencies on spiritual events taken place and have yet to receive a response to mine and my childrens tortue. I'm assuming they are following every measure to provide everyone with their rebuttal, following my every move, eliminating contacts, taking information offline, and monitoring my email, thus shutting down the server at times. I can not call out of country or anything. This is a sure sign of impending dangers, right?! Why would one dispute a normal citizens testimony? I have been dealing with political programs domestic terrorists since the end of 2018 with no aid available. Me and my 2 children have been chipped, separately, unknowingly and sure as hell unwillingly. I have obtained the network id# as NVR083a2f10984a 

I have started posting these events on my facebook under "Spiritual/Supernatural" and documenting letters on my blog. My children's facebook has been deactivated! take a look!! http://www.annoitedtouch.blogspot.com