Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Open Letter to FBI 04.17.22

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Open Letter to FBI 04.17.22

The CIA has created a mockery to cover up incidents stemming from my torture. This being my late husband Terry A. Hevner, JR. (Kelsey Wolf) and Justin Blosser both doing Paganism against me. I have been multi chipped and they have been torturing me for 5 1/2 years because I'm a "different type of illuminati" He has done Paganism for 20 years and the elite families involved are jealous of me. Kelsey faked his death in Paganism and has yet to reunite with me! I have a witch's teet and I have been marked 4 or 5 times. One being right before we got together I was imprinted with 5 dots, 3 dots, and 1 dot, a triangle, meaning leader. I am suppose to have deamons, I feed them. They do not make me crazy and only beautiful things happen around me! I have weird writing scored on my body and two different size stamps that represent a fox, the devil because he intends on killing me to obtain my royal status. He has done this for 20 years NOT generating energy and I do! He stole the star that was posted on my facebook and they even threw another one trying to alert me about the stars formed for my children. He is doing Paganism with this rock!!! When they were threatening me about getting $$ from it May, 17 & 18 of 2021 the orb came by itself with a beast facing outward and the next night craft filled the air and one almost hit me in the face. They have animals migrating towards me. Wolves from the West and Anacondas migrating backwards from the everglades to protect me. I would like to attest to another major incident without this man involved. August 23, 2011 I was upset about having to leave my home and my children were being taken to a babysitters so I did not run away with them. I was forbidden to leave without kidnapping charges bring brought against me. This being the Virginia earthquake! Snakeheads were also released on the Rappahannock to signal me to leave. Upon returning home my now husband, Nick Lopez, proposed to me on 11.11.11 and he would say "it's all in the stars, baby" I had weird dreams that I was lost with unending doors. This was warning me about the incident now! Electroshock has caused heart failure and my organs are burnt so bad there was a burn mark the size of my home outside. Stars were created for me and my children, they are illuminati too, I have children in Bloomery WV and one in Fairmont, WV. He is trying to make people famous with my footage. He doesn't want me to conjoin with any force and he doesn't want me to be beautiful or sexy. They repeat everything I say and copy my emotions to make more $$. He will not give me my money from my chip and is using the extra chips to turn on and off when they can make extra $$ . He claims to be Americas cult leader but is using my stuff. He is posing a security threat because I have other entity's surrounding me for protection that he is denying me. He has cashed in on several incidents and the CIA is covering it up. Orbs have filled my area several times and he pretended like he was making me famous and a cult leader. I did not reach out to anybody believing he was doing something incredible for me. I need someone to obtain data from space to override what the CIA is hiding. They are torturing me on the real illuminati, network and outer space knows it! The mysterious signals from space were reported to NASA, by me, and went on every 14 min. for 14 days. They were warning him that they were coming to protect me. They have had NVR surveillance on me for several years now and I know something in space is verifying this. I'm filing a report with the FBI and trying to get the Department of Defense, US Senators and more elite families to try to control this situation. They have compromised my Google docs to create businesses and are holding me down threatening to capture me and my children to torture us. He better take care of his children with that $$!