Mastodon <meta content='CPzzSf_MBw01v6CgXJEzNqPFudNXGJzx9G-vEIyhIzo' name='google-site-verification'/>iNforma Nation : Open Letter to Mechanics: Leaving West Virginia

Out of This World - Blog Turns Supernatural or Spiritual

A Continued Commitment... TO OUR NATIONS FUTURE!

There are thousands of social service agencies, both publicly and privately funded, as well as individual caregivers. Information and access to these services is fragmented. Many providers do not even have a presence on the web. Consumers of social services need help finding available and accessible resources quickly and in one place. iNforma Nation offers verified information such as links to resource sites, articles, community events, professional and educational workshops, and more for free. Professionals and agencies alike can add free resource and event content, and consumers can use the site to request help in finding the resources or information they need.

Open Letter to Mechanics: Leaving West Virginia

I Have 4 Children and Parents…None! Abuse at the Hands of the State and Their Current Caretakers.


My Two Children's Facebook Tells a Dark Story That Nobody Will Know About Because They Have Masked Everything and Dealing With Persons Who Normally Do Not Get Questioned About Their Actions.


My Son Was Told He Would Lose His Truck If He Left At Age 18 and He Said He Didn't Want to Keep it...Meaning He Wants to Come Around Me Instead of His Father! They Have Controlled Him Since 2014 and I Have Already Told Him I still Wanted a Life with Him Even Though They Kept Us Apart on Purpose With Me Having Open Visitation. I Only Saw Him Once and That Was This Past Summer, He Snuck Out Across the Road for Just a Min So I Could Give Him Birthday Money. I Have Yet to See My Daughter. They Both are Normal Teenagers With a Limited Amount of Friends on Facebook and Very Few Photos. Hell, They Don't Even Post Normally As Most Share Posts. No They Do Not!


Right Now My Sons Only Option For Work is Right Across the Street At a Convenience Store and They Have Given Him Options of: Mechanic, HVAC Tech and/or the Military. He Has Been Forced Out of Music and Was Building a Server For His Game. He is Not Any Of These but Being Teased About His Caretaker's “ Race Car” He is Troubled. This Man's “Race Car” is a PACE CAR! 


My Son Has to Go to Public School and Has Failed Both Junior High School and High School. My Son's Grades Were Concerning Me and I Had Offered to Help Him. Now When He Showed Me His Grades, Im Beyond Myself to Witness 5 or 7 TESTS With a ZERO?? He Does Not Have Behaviour Issues. Why Would He Get a ZERO on a Test? My Daughter Goes to “Private School” Which is Just HomeSchool. Now She Says She Wants to be an “Ocular Surgeon” I Think BOTH of My Children Are Telling Me Something! She Sees Something Wrong and Wants to Fix It! He Wants Me to Use My Online Presence to Expose What is Happening, So I’m Doing Just That! I Want Better Opportunity For Them and Away From What's Kept Them From Their Mother.


Anyways, Jeremiah Will be 18 in 8 Months and Wants to be a Mechanic to Build His Own Car, Possibly Have a Job Too If That Works Out. If You Know Anybody That Would Take Him Underwing for Either Learning or a Shop Hand Will You Please Let Me Know. I'm Open for Opportunities As Well. I Will be Relocating From West Virginia and Need New Beginnings For Us. I Wanna Fulfill His Desires but I Don't Know Anybody and Want to Get Him Away from Brad & Greg!!! I Want My Son Back With Me, He's Too Beautiful To be Fed to the Pigs!


Facebook Photos