Many shoppers are still scoping out for sales hoping to find that perfect gift at a reasonable price. There are many things that are well worth the splurge, so finding everything else with a discount would be wonderful! All of this hustle can get overwhelming so I have applied the Unshopping rule to myself for this entire season as well. Everything for me will be only unshopping, thus saving even more to spend on everyone else or donate. So far Im doing great!
Ok, So what is Unshopping?!
I accepted the Unshopping Challenge awhile back and was successful so Im doing more! (You can never do enough Unshopping!)
Yerdle is an online market place that lets you go shopping for free! You give items you are not using to someone who will, and get the items you need from those who have it. You post pictures of your items and in return earn a virtual currency. Yerdle funds are then used to buy the items you want instead of shopping for it new. I have used Yerdle to give away jewelry, digital camera, bluetooth adapter, maternity clothing and a vintage Christmas dress for a little girl and more. It was stuff I wasn't using anymore and cluttering up the house. I'm happy to have given those items a second life with someone else. In return, Ive used my Yerdle dollars to score some pretty sweet stuff (I GOT MAIL!)
Can you stop shopping for 30 days and still get the stuff you need? Wanna take the Challenge? Here's how it works:
- For 30 days, buy nothing new (except things you can’t reuse like food and gas).
- Go through your stuff, and post pictures of items you’re ready to give away.
- If you do need something, get it reused on Yerdle instead.
- Join a growing movement of unshoppers using Yerdle to simplify and save.
- Experience the freedom of letting go of things you no longer need.
- Feel the joy of getting awesome stuff from people like you … for free!
- Join the unshopping community on Facebook.
- Get free shipping on one item on Yerdle.
- Get exclusive Yerdle Reuse Dollar bonuses.
- Earn a badge on your Yerdle profile.So what are you waiting for? Join me in the Unshopping Challenge Today!